Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Easy Crock Pot, Dump-and-Eat Taco Soup

I could already tell that today was gonna be one of those get-to-5-o-clock-with-no-dinner-plan days unless I took the bull by the horns. 

So I took the easy way out & dumped all these things in the crock pot and plugged it in. Easy. Tasty. No 5 o'clock rush. Win-win-win. 

Dinner will be ready at the time of my choosing and all I'll have to do is pull out the cheese, tortilla chips, and sour cream. YUM! 

In the crock pot, dump these ingredients:
  • 1 & 1/2 pounds of ground beef (or pork) 
  • 2 (15oz) cans diced tomatoes
  • 1 envelop taco seasoning
  • 1 can kidney beans
  • 1 can black beans
  • 1 lb. frozen corn
  • 1-2 tsp cumin
  • 2 c water or broth.


Set the crock pot on low for 6-8 hours.

Serve with crushed tortilla chips, cornbread, sliced avocado, or shredded cheese, & enjoy!!!

No comments: